Vegan By the Beach, St Kilda Vegan Food Tour
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: St Kilda, VIC
- Product code: STKVFT
- Fully inclusive - three full meals & drinks. Come hungry!
- Tasty food choices may include vegan pancakes, tasty soul food, Mexican and plant-based ice cream (food options vary on group size/dietary requirements)
- Find out more about some of Melbourne's most renowned vegan businesses.
- Small-group tour—maximum 10 people—ensures a more personalized experience.
- Socialise with other people and discover the story behind the growing Melbourne vegan community.
- 3+ hour guided walking tour around St Kilda
- Visits to 4-5 vegan businesses
- Starters, shared main meals, dessert, and drinks (non-alcoholic unless specified)
What to expect during the tour?
You will meet your guide in front of Luna Park or at a location advised in your booking confirmation. From there, you will set out to explore some of the best vegan businesses in a growing hotspot for the vegan lifestyle in Melbourne.
You will hear the story behind the growth of the vegan movement, get special VIP treatment and hear the background to each business and the history of the local area.
Food will be provided at each venue, with all dietary requirements catered for. We will start the tour with some unique food and drink, followed by starters and tasting plates at each food venue. We'll also stop by the infamous St. Kilda beach (weather permitting) so make you pack a towel if you wish to get your toes wet!
** Please note, unfortunately, not all venues provide disabled mobility access